Upon being selected to participate in the City I See Chain, you will receive an album with a chain of locations and descriptions linking people's experiences.
Take some time to look at what they produced @CityISeeChain on Instagram! Notice areas of the city you might not recognize or ones you are intrigued by.
- Flip to the latest entry in the book/Instagram account.
- Find the location.
- Walk minimum of 5 minutes in any direction from the location.
- Look around for something interesting or unexpected.
- Take pictures, draw something, take a video, write a poem, or produce anything else you wish to reflect a hidden piece of Boston.
- Record your location.
- Email your work to CityISeeChain@gmail.com. Include your recorded location, date, a description of your experience, and your name for credit on the Instagram.
- Choose somebody you know who is excited to explore Boston, a friend, classmate, relative, etc. and give them the book with your added entry.
- Follow @CityISeeChain on Instagram to see other people's experiences!